Learning about Borderline Personality Disorder: A one-day workshop for families and friends
A number of workshops will be offered next year. To be notified of an upcoming workshop please send an email with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is an opportunity to learn more about Borderline Personality Disorder and explore how to best support the person with BPD whilst also caring for yourself. The group will include a combination of education and practical approaches to learning new skills as well as provide a safe environment to meet with other carers.
We will cover topics such as:
- Understanding more about BPD
- Learning new ways to support your family member/friend with BPD
- Developing and sustaining healthy relationships within the family and other social networks
- Exploration of balance between caring for another and caring for yourself
- Connecting with other carers, to be heard and to feel supported